Seamless material flow and control
All our products are manufactured in-house at our ISO-certified 115,000+ ft2 commercial and manufacturing facility in Milford, MA.
Our facility is built to support one continuous, circular process flow. This means each material moves through our facility in a logical, trackable manner - from entering our facility, to being processed, used, filtered, tested, packaged, and sent out the door.
Quality assurance is built into our floor plan. We use physical barriers, in addition to documentation barriers, to prevent materials from moving forward before they are ready for the next step. This means only materials that should be shipped leave the building.
- Quarantine Warehouse
- Raw Material Warehouse — Temperature and humidity controlled
- Production Lab — Temperature and humidity controlled production lab
- 6 Formulation Suites
- 8 Filtration Suites
- Terminal Sterilization Suite
- Quality Control Lab with 10+ analytical and biological tests
- Customer-dedicated Material Warehouse
- 5,000 ft2 walk-in cooler and freezer for product storage in every temperature (ambient, 2-8℃, -20℃, -80℃)
Validated state-of-the-art equipment
Quality equipment is critical to producing consistent, high-quality products. That’s why we’ve obtained validation documentation for every piece of equipment.
Validation documentation include:
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
It’s not just our buffers that shine. Our floors do too.
When we show off our facility, clients can’t help but notice the floors shine. This isn’t just for looks—it is a strategic investment in infrastructure. Our Dur-A-Flex floors are durable and minimize contamination. We’ve also invested in physical barriers and transparent glass throughout the facility—all to support our team’s proactive quality culture.